PayPal

-

circlepilot

Reaction score
Is it just me or has PayPal's money transfers to "friends and family" disappeared? Every transaction lately, (for me) coming and going shows for "goods and service" along with a fee. I don't see the option anymore.

Have you completed a transaction? For me it is and has been confusing. You don't select "friends and family" until well into the middle of the process. I find their website confusing and annoying.

It's still there.
During the day, a member on this site sent me payment, thru Friends & Family, for a parts purchase.

It's still there. Never had one problem with Paypal.

Its still there but the last two times iv used PayPal iv got charged a 1.50 fee. I was assuming it was because both times I was paying to cad I assumed they charged me to convert it or something!?

Its still there but the last two times iv used PayPal iv got charged a 1.50 fee. I was assuming it was because both times I was paying to cad I assumed they charged me to convert it or something!?
Even when u pay me I get charged a fee and a currency conversion fee and now the started taking another 5% on the dollar value. Let’s say the exchange rate is USA dollar $1.32 Canadian dollar is $1.00. P/p only gives me $1.27. On a $100.00 usd transaction I get approximately $90.00. This started January 1st. Kim

-
Back