Pedal to z bar linkage rod

-

jmwuva05

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So now that I finally have my car painted and have started assembly I need to find a few parts i dont have. My car was originally an automatic so I have been slowly accumulating parts to get ready for engine transmission install. I am using an od four speed I got from brewers about 2 years ago. I have all the correct attachments at the transmission and the zbar. I bought a 4 speed pedal set a while back as well. I bolted in the pedal set into the car yesterday evening and the unit fit well. I have a mcleod clutchnin place so I took the overseeing off as mentioned on this forum. The pedal set didn't come with the rod that connects the peddle to the zbar and I am not sure what they look like. Brewers is out of stock but I do see one listed on passons website. Does anyone have a picture of this rod and where it attaches to the pedal unit?

Thank you in figured that was it. I would assume the bent side attaches to the pedal arm correct and the straight end goes through the firewall to the zbar?

Call Brewers. They are Mopar 4-speed experts. They will know exactly what you need, and they will probably have it in stock.

Yes my sons wanted the sassy grass green I was leaning toward winchester gray myself. The car was originally white on the build sheet. It was an i6 auto car originally with nearly every possible comfort option. They guy who I bought it as a rolling chasis from had it painted dark grey of some sort.

Call Brewers. They are Mopar 4-speed experts. They will know exactly what you need, and they will probably have it in stock.
I will try to call them online they are showing out of stock. All the other parts I got from them and they new exactly which parts i need for the od unit also gave me the bellhouse number i needed etc. I am hoping to get the engine and transmission under the car this weekend. I have it all bolted together on a dolly ready to go.

I will try to call them online they are showing out of stock. All the other parts I got from them and they new exactly which parts i need for the od unit also gave me the bellhouse number i needed etc. I am hoping to get the engine and transmission under the car this weekend. I have it all bolted together on a dolly ready to go.
shoot Dan Brewer a pm...He was just on here helping Kendog with a flywheel

Here's what I did on my Demon. Get some DOM and drill and tap it for the adjusters. Here are a few shots of it.

Ted

002.JPG

007.JPG

-
Back