Reaction score
I’m restoring my duster back to as raced

IMG_3270.jpeg

IMG_7465.jpeg

IMG_3749.jpeg

IMG_7646.jpeg

IMG_7639.jpeg

IMG_7121.jpeg

This car is acid dipped in 72 the floors were steel so I’m making them out of acid dipped thickness metal. This car has the wheel base moved forward ,, the quarters are shortened so stock panels will not work inside. These pieces are sitting in place for test fit. Not welded in yet so not leveled

IMG_7775.jpeg

looking good. just curious, I was thinking this race car had been updated to 73 and up somewhere along the line and you. Will the 72 fenders / fenderwell openings be restored to mimic the original? Maybe they are already(??)

looking good. just curious, I was thinking this race car had been updated to 73 and up somewhere along the line and you. Will the 72 fenders / fenderwell openings be restored to mimic the original? Maybe they are already(??)
I’m putting it back as 72. Yes it was updated to 73

IMG_1265.jpeg

Beautiful.
I applaud your craftsmanship and the fact that another one of the historic cars is being saved and built back.
What year was the car originally?
Was it a body in white?

Its a painting by Frank Frazetta that was used on a Molly hatchet album cover. I believe the original artwork sold for several million dollars recently.
I have the album great album iam 69 and still jamming nice work by the way can’t wait to see final paint

-
Back