photosharing site?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Who likes what?

My Flickr page expired (reverted from "pro" to the limited "free"------my issue is just like Ebay and Paypal---Yahoo wants to control my life. You can NOT just link up and PAY them, Yahoo wants you to eff the day away with "Yahoo wallet" in order to NOT set up an automated renual thing (which is default, of course), and worse, the Paypal link magically does not allow you to select the source of funds to Yahoo. If they think they get my checking, they are not thinking.

So I'm "thinking" of changing---------- don't really like Photobucket, but what do the rest of you use?

Worse, going from "pro" to "free" they "automatically" downsized my hi rez photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18786943@N03/

6043395212_e13bbe895b_b.jpg

2657286956_37a46d0820_z.jpg

2278141885_4b07540a64_b.jpg

2249487019_889b5933d4_b.jpg

HI. I use Shutterfly.com. They are free, full resolution, and never delete. I upload every picture I take to my account (only seen by me). Then I have share sites setup to share the pics I want to share. In my sig is a link to my share site that is just for the barracuda. it is open (no password to view) so all my fabo friends can see whats going on, and so I can easily link photos for forum posting. For family pics I have a different share site the I allow only family and close friends have access. Very flexible and easy to use. Full disclosure, I also work there (in HR so I have nothing to do with product/product design and it is a free product).

Who likes what?

My Flickr page expired (reverted from "pro" to the limited "free"------my issue is just like Ebay and Paypal---Yahoo wants to control my life. You can NOT just link up and PAY them, Yahoo wants you to eff the day away with "Yahoo wallet" in order to NOT set up an automated renual thing (which is default, of course), and worse, the Paypal link magically does not allow you to select the source of funds to Yahoo. If they think they get my checking, they are not thinking.

So I'm "thinking" of changing---------- don't really like Photobucket, but what do the rest of you use?

Worse, going from "pro" to "free" they "automatically" downsized my hi rez photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18786943@N03/

Been using photobucket for years without complaint

Love the B-25 Mitchell bomber fly over! Great shot, of a wonderful old war bird!

Doolittle would be proud. :thumbup:

I have been a Smugmug user since 2006. Fantastic and quick support. Couldn't ask for more. Haven't even bothered to look..

Grassy

Did you take the pic of the plane? All I can say is Wow!

Darryl

Been using photobucket for years without complaint

Sorry, PB might be "OK" I just don't like the way it's set up and operates.

It just pisses me off when businesses do crap like this with Yahoo/ Flickr.

-
Back