-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
I finally figured out how to do the pic thing weeeeeeeeeee :-D

PICT0687 (Medium).JPG

PICT0738 (Medium).JPG

Very nice do you have two =P~ ?
I think you have the leaning tower of power in one of them :cheers:

Congrats on figuring it out! I've never even tried, I just use a website that holds my photos. It all sounds too complicated for me =)
Nice Dart you have there, not too often you see a Go Wing on a 67.

Thanks. Its 1 car that I but time in as possible. I must have removed about 15# of bondo already and about 5 more to go. I added the wing first to see if it would fit and I thought it made it a little original. It is a gt with the /6 and I have a doner 70's drivetrain that is in progress also. I have had it for about 4 years & bought it from the dodge dealer in the Dalles Or for 800. Found the missing rim at Les Schwab,rebuilt the entire front end with tube uppers,welded reinforced lowers,sbp disc,sbp 8 3/4,new rear bumper(ouch),plus a bunch of misc parts that were missing. There are days I wish I had gotten a car with more years of interchangeable parts but its what it is :cheers: Ill post others if I can find them.

Nice car! Seeing those pictures in the sunshine make me wish summer was back!! In the first pic it looks like your partner is ready to go for a ride.

Oh Yeah hes good to go at any time. I was working in Kent when you got the first big dump of snow. What a hit & who would of thought Seattle would get some!! Ours is pretty much gone now. Comme on Summer ](*,)

Dude, nice pics!

Looks like you have found a way to use the pretty fonts too..LOL.

Mopar madness all the way.

have ya Ever made it up to Dayton Washington for All Wheels Weekend ?? if Not make plans to do so.... its quite a event. Every Fathers Day weekend.
Also Walla Walla Wheels in Sept.

See ya there !

-RPM

All wheels weekend is terrific! About 10 miles from home...Hope to have a car there this year!

more picssssssssssssssssss.oooooooooo can i have your rims of that dart just what i want for my car .

hey nice car i live in walla walla so do you ever come over here i go to tri citys all the time so that is cool to have someone close

Hi Jeff,sorry about the delay. I do go down to your area once in a while to visit the Honda motorcycle shop an Military. I dont drive the car long distances yet cause it heats up real quick so I just go local for now. I have a flex fan & am going to clean out the rad to see if it makes a difference. If not maybe Ill see ya on the bike when I go.:cheers:

cool i dont drive my car yet because i blew a head gasket but i cant wait till it warms up. mabey ill see you at the mopar show down at the howard park

-
Back