Pics from K&N Supernationals

-

BigEdsGarage

Reaction score
Here are some pics from Friday at Englishtown. It was hotter than hell and nobody was running good until the sun started to drop. What was real cool was that I got to meet Jerry Toliver and Gary Scelzi. A friend of mine does all the graphic design work for Toliver's car and trailers so we were hanging out in the hospitality area and they gave me a tour of the hauler, unbelievable those things!. My friend also knows some people on the Schumacher teams, so we headed over to to the Oakley and Army trailers for a while. I must have watched Tolivers's team for about 45 mins. It amazes me how well those teams work together, everyone has specific tasks that contribute to the whole effort. They were real cool, answered any questions I had and didn't seem to mind me hanging out there. It was an 18 hr day for me, but worth the trip.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edkusinski/album?.dir=/7e48&.src=ph

Thanks Guys!
Tony, I use a Kodak LS443, 4 MP digital. Its OK but next one will be a 35mm digital, lots more adjustability. This one is just fast and easy (point,shoot,autfocus) with fairly good results. It sure beats having film developed though!

-
Back