-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Probably last thing I need is another 45 dollar car picture.lol
But…

IMG_0072.jpeg

Boy, do I understand that statement!
No more wall space in shop or home.

I decided to get this one because I had never been here before, now I am going back very soon to same track
Will save my 45 bucks then for sure..lol

You didn’t answer my question on the last post or I missed it. Did you like Dragway 42.

You didn’t answer my question on the last post or I missed it. Did you like Dragway 42.

Sorry bud, didn’t see it.
Some good, some bad.
Don’t like that they use just two lanes per class( hopefully that was just for this event..I hope so), because it puts you way below the hill( which I like) Norwalk, 131, etc, use all lanes if they are needed. That way you can see when you need to get ready.
Track was decent, but they did virtually no track prep during the event except to start the day. Think I saw the tractors out one time doing prep once racing was underway.
The owner is great, had tons of food trucks, and the place has a ton of real estate.
Had a blast. I feel bad for the owner having a gun to his head dealing with the township over running a pipe to connect to city sewer.
Pits were fine, announcers good. Lot to like.
Scoreboards were hard for me to read from the starting line, but I like the W those easy to see!

Sorry bud, didn’t see it.
Some good, some bad.
Don’t like that they use just two lanes per class( hopefully that was just for this event..I hope so), because it puts you way below the hill( which I like) Norwalk, 131, etc, use all lanes if they are needed. That way you can see when you need to get ready.
Track was decent, but they did virtually no track prep during the event except to start the day. Think I saw the tractors out one time doing prep once racing was underway.
The owner is great, had tons of food trucks, and the place has a ton of real estate.
Had a blast. I feel bad for the owner having a gun to his head dealing with the township over running a pipe to connect to city sewer.
Pits were fine, announcers good. Lot to like.
Scoreboards were hard for me to read from the starting line, but I like the W those easy to see!

The races I go to they call doubles to one and two then fill the lanes left to right closing each lane as its filled with a orange cone. That works out great.

I can see the ET’s fine but when you go again can I recommend a nice small set of binoculars to hang on your neck. Amazon has a ton of small ones.

I can see the ET’s fine but when you go again can I recommend a nice small set of binoculars to hang on your neck. Amazon has a ton of small ones.

Great idea. It was so dang hot my eyes were actually a bit blurry from sweating..lol
But I could see me and my opponents dials in the water box on the board there.
Forgot about that..water is sprayed way behind where you do your burnout. You go over a little hump like a speed bump, then do your burnout. Used to having my back tire just off the front of the water.
First time I pulled up there I thought I was doing something wrong.
Look forward to first weekend in August. Need new tires and front pads in the meantime

Great idea. It was so dang hot my eyes were actually a bit blurry from sweating..lol
But I could see me and my opponents dials in the water box on the board there.
Forgot about that..water is sprayed way behind where you do your burnout. You go over a little hump like a speed bump, then do your burnout. Used to having my back tire just off the front of the water.
First time I pulled up there I thought I was doing something wrong.
Look forward to first weekend in August. Need new tires and front pads in the meantime

I first noticed this at Norwalk but their problem is dragsters go back and forth through the water box 3-4 times to wet their slicks. This drags the water forward. So now at every track I race at I go way out of the box. I spun water up into my wheel wells a couple times and that didn’t end well. The guys stop me and when one car is staged I pull forward

nice picture of your car.
I feel your pain Don, I don’t need anymore pictures but i always give in and buy more. This isn’t the only wall that is plastered with pictures lol

IMG_0901.jpeg

-
Back