Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
These are a pair of the hard to find "PIN TYPE" caliper mounts that are required when doing a disc brake upgrade to the 11 3/4 inch rotor on A, B, E, body automobiles.
These mounts are used accordingly with the "pin type" calipers on 1970 to 1974 Barracuda's and Challenger's, and also 1970 to 1972 B body cars, such as Charger's, Satellite's, Roadrunner's, GTX. Or any car that you want to use pin type calipers with the larger 11 3/4 inch rotor.
These mounts were recently removed from a 1977 Chrysler Cordoba, donor car, so i am fully aware what vehicle they came off of.

$150.00 + whatever the FEDEX charges to your city.

Attachments

• Pin Type Mounts 001 (Small).JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 401
  • Pin Type Mounts 002 (Small).JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 372
Out of all my yardin' forays I have only ever run across 3 sets of these things (yes, I kept 2 pair for myself- 1 for 'trading'). The vast majority are slider calipers and adapters. $150 isn't a bad deal when you factor in time, effort, energy, and expense to try and a set in your palms

The vast majority are slider calipers and adapters. $150 isn't a bad deal when you factor in time, effort, energy, and expense to try and a set in your palms[/QUOTE]

Ya, i agree that the "Pin Type" ones are the difficult ones to come across now-a-days.
In the past i have been asked by a couple of members if i have these in stock, to sell.
Well, i now have this pair, so hopefully for me, some member will see this ad that needs them, want's them, and steps up to the plate, and purchases them.
Jim V.

the engineers
I sold a pair to the other member, BUT i have two more sets of them in stock, just like the ones pictured, that i will sell.
I will check my FEDEX page, and send you a PM with the shipping details, and Pay Pal payment information.
Thank's
Jim V.

Bump for July.
2 sets, in stock, ready to go.
They are cheaper here, other than my eBay listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back