Places to find interior pieces for '74 Dart Sport

-

gh32

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few interior trim pieces for my '74 Dart sport.Specifically,door panels,and the plastic piece that curves around the side glass on the drivers side glass in the back as mine is broken and half of it is missing.I didn't know if there was a company that made reproduction restoration pieces for this car or not.

1973 and up dart/dusters have little to none plastic and pannel repops at the moment year one has a small selection of kick panels other then that pretty much need to find duster demon and dart parts

I think I might have some spare 73 Dart Sport sail panels in my shed,I,ll have to have a lookie-see.

I have some of the items you are looking for. Heres a couple pics of the interior door and qtr. trim panels, the upper rear plastic and pillar mouldings, and I have a host of other parts from this car also, including the bucket seats, visors and such. These are all from a 73 Dart Sport but will work for 74 also. Message if you're interested in any items and i'll shoot you a price. Geof

Attachments

• 100_2728.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_2732.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_2733.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 99
-
Back