Plastic dash bezel refurb

-
I used the Revell chrome spray to redo my glovebox door trim and was very happy with it. Most of the other sprays just look like silver. For $40 its worth giving it a try if you are considering doing the work yourself.

Vacuum Ornamental have done at least six sets of various applications and all of them have turned out great. The time frame is less than most other of these shops and the pricing is reasonable as they will plate, polish and detail the piece to a like new condition.

Give Steve a call and he can give you the description of the finished product based on the year model and application.

Unfortunately, you will have to detail your actual instruments or send them out. Vacuum Ornamental only does the face plates and similar pieces.

Vacuum Ornamental have done at least six sets of various applications and all of them have turned out great. The time frame is less than most other of these shops and the pricing is reasonable as they will plate, polish and detail the piece to a like new condition.

Give Steve a call and he can give you the description of the finished product based on the year model and application.

Unfortunately, you will have to detail your actual instruments or send them out. Vacuum Ornamental only does the face plates and similar pieces.
Thanks. I just need the trim done and i will paint frame. My gauges are nice enough. Thanks again!

-
Back