Please stop me from buying this!

-

33IMP

Reaction score
I have to believe this is a scam, way too cheap, and it smells chinese. I would to paste the sight but I don't know how.
www.drehacl.shop supposedly has 140639 black edelbrock 600 cfm carb for $89.34. When you go to buy it now, it shift to what looks like Costco site, ,and it offers $ 39.34 further discount, for a total of $50.
It sure is a good thing they assure me that they offer fast customer support (which I can't find) easy retu4ns and 100% safe checkout. Trusted and safe (they say. Who ar3 they trying to convince?).
Contact us has NO phone number, just a web site.
I know, I KNOW! If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
call summit and get a reman carb. When manufacturing, Edelbrock only wet flows every tenth carburetor or so. Some are returned cause they dont work right. All those carbs returned are repaired and every one is wet flowed. Then they are sold at discount and they are basically new carburetors.

Well, I have a 1406, that probably just needs cleaning and gaskets. But looking for a kit I ran across this on Google. Rediculously cheap. I'm SURE it's a Chinese knockoff/forgery..
Turk, do you really think Costco will sell me a carb for fifty bucks?

I tell you what. I'd pull the trigger on that if I had an extra 50 bucks and use Paypal. You'd get your money back if you didn't get the carburetor.

Well, I have a 1406, that probably just needs cleaning and gaskets. But looking for a kit I ran across this on Google. Rediculously cheap. I'm SURE it's a Chinese knockoff/forgery..
It's a scam, don't do it.

I tell you what. I'd pull the trigger on that if I had an extra 50 bucks and use Paypal. You'd get your money back if you didn't get the carburetor.
I think I would too. Trouble is, no PayPal.
Tell you what. You buy me one, and I'll double your money and pay shipping when you get it to me.

Just kidding..... unless you want to.

Okay. Just for fun I googled "drehacl scam" and found all I need. One "scam detector" site gave them a rating of 1.7 out of 100. However, I was pleased to find they gave jerkmate a 97.9!

I fell for the Cheap Chinese kits.
, the needle seat arrangement was not long enough to adjust to even a mid level on the float.

Didn't read the full post > but the title.

Yeah, please help me from buying this.

Lol....

We've all been there whatever it is.

Thanks for the memories and the laughs.

I have some friends where we talk about having interventions for each other with our off the wall habbits, like buying another mopar you don't need...

Thanks

☆☆☆☆☆

Who is data base info
The site has not been around long!

Most likely they just want your credit card number and the exp date, the name on the card, your zip code and the 3 digit security code
Whois drehacl.shop

110% it's a scam.

I found a site selling an AVS carb, their photos were from an eBay sale but it was 50 dollars cheaper!

Total scam.

I've told my wife....and told her, and told her and TOLD her, if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS! :BangHead: She found a fake plastic Fern the other day that looked like something you would see in one of the gardens at The Biltmore House....and it was dirt cheap. Well, she just had to have it and ordered it. It got here, and it's so small it might look good in an itty bitty pot in a Barbie House! Nope....I didn't say "I told you so!" :realcrazy:

:rofl:

I've told my wife....and told her, and told her and TOLD her, if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS! :BangHead: She found a fake plastic Fern the other day that looked like something you would see in one of the gardens at The Biltmore House....and it was dirt cheap. Well, she just had to have it and ordered it. It got here, and it's so small it might look good in an itty bitty pot in a Barbie House! Nope....I didn't say "I told you so!" :realcrazy:

:rofl:
I can get real ferns for free, lol.

-
Back