-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64cudaV8

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have the Plymouth trunk letters in good shape for the trunk of my 64 cuda? I know they are repopped but they want 100$ for them. Would like some in great shape.

I think I have all but the M in good shape, some will need a little black paint touch up. The M has one broken mounting stud but it would be better than nothing. $30.00 shipped to texas.
Bob

I have a set. We'll need to verify the hole pattern. There is a slight difference in those, at the 'M' maybe ?, I forget. If these I have are correct, 30.00 shipped .

Hole pattern doesn't matter. previous owner remove the holes. I plan on cutting the studs off and making them stick on like the mustang letters are on some fords.

the letters still need to be in great shape. not worried about the studs.

I have a set of 2 each chromed P L T H plastic holders included. PM if you need to find the letters separately.

Attachments

• PLTH.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 100
are anyones "for sale" sets not pitted? I can paint but cant chrome.....I got 2 sets but both are light pock marked. Might just paint them black

This is the better $30.00 set, I took these this morning. The chrome is in pretty good shape, as you can see the black will need to be repainted.
Bob

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 008.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 009.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 78
I'll take them bob. Do you do paypal? If so PM me your info. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-