Popular four link conversions

-

SlantedDart

Reaction score
Hey Guys. I’m looking for some opinions on popular four link systems. I’m a fabricator in Michigan and I was looking to go into production for A body parts. I have a 68 dart myself that will be used as the mule. For the back I’ve seen a few kits out there that are nice but are missing the mark on some areas for more of high horse power applications. I’m planning on a kit that is easy to assemble and you only need a few tools to install. Upper and lower torque box (parallel style) not triangulated. Panhard bar, coilovers and rear sway bar. Street and Drag friendly!
What are some things that you’d like to see this kit have? More clearance for exhaust? Least amount of cutting on chassis? Strengthen areas of some other kits? Lastly are these conversions popular?

Where about you located in MI? I’m in West Michigan (Holton).

May as well go all out...

959219AD-4515-47EC-9B8D-3F848F84FF67.jpeg

May be looking for something myself. Hi H.P.
Would something for small tire radials interest you? Short upper bar longer lower? Something along the lines of a detroit speed kit for GM cars but geared more toward drag racing/street/ Mopar’s . Multiple hole pickup points

If I use the dart I have now it will be a big tire car. Slicks or large radials. Hard to decide on this one as it's a original 383 4 speed car but it has been back halfed. It has all original panels, rust free, straight and a beatiful paint job. I've purchased about half of what I need to put it back to original. AMD stuff. I need to find a old race car cuda/dart etc. or sell this and start from scratch. But whatever I do I'll need a 4 link.

-
Back