Portland anyone????

-

69wacuda

Handling, and a 500ci engine.... All in good time!
Reaction score
Who's going to the Portland Swap meet in the first week in April????? Hopefully i can find some parts for my 69 barracuda....

Grant

My dad has 6 stalls in the center building again this year. I don't think I will be down there all 4 days this year but I may go down Saturday, walk around a few times and see what I can find.

You find SOMEthing down there for your 'Cuda; not going myself. Wife, kids, work, and I don't really need anything for the Valiant. Okay, maybe a sharktooth grill.

You find SOMEthing down there for your 'Cuda; not going myself. Wife, kids, work, and I don't really need anything for the Valiant. Okay, maybe a sharktooth grill.

My buddy has a sharktooth at the show for sale!.I will be by the orange gate on Saturday and Sunday at my buddys spot.He has six spaces and theres a a black cosworth vega and a couple challengers (a blue one and a primer gray pro street project) there if anyone wants to stop by and say hi.

i was there for most of today, didnt cover every inch but didnt find many barracuda specific parts. had a 68 hood with louvres that was in great shape for 200, saw some one hauling it away later that day. walked around, chevelle's (though gorgeous may be) were everywhere. lol, quite a few stangs about, a couple gooorgeous early 60's stingrays, 70' 440/6 cuda, couple challengers, apparently those were "lead69" 's buddies! but hardly an A body in sight, or even mopar for that matter! asked a few guys where's all the mopars, typical response was "nobody wants to sell em!" haha

Lead69, did the grill sell and how much was he asking? Just kinda curious.

Thanks, wouldn't mind finding one sometime for the Valiant.

-
Back