Post your diagrams and what not

-
Just thought some of this info might help some members. Was looking for some engine weight comparisons on engines but dont have any. I know a big block vs an A engine is about 120 lbs difference in stock form.

Diagrams 2-1.jpg

Diagrams 2-2.jpg

Diagrams 2-3.jpg

Diagrams 2-4.jpg

Diagrams 2-5.jpg

Diagrams 2-6.jpg

Diagrams 2-7.jpg

Diagrams 2-8.jpg

I'll print the engine weight specifications if you need them.

Just a reference,

1967 Plymouth Barracuda 'Fastback' with a 273 Commando #2940 lbs.
1967 Plymouth Barracuda 'Fastback' with a 383 Big-Block #3202 lbs.

According to Mopar, the Big-Block Engine and Transmission added #176 lbs.
over the nose, with an additional #86 lbs. added in components.

Maybe if you wanted to post those here ? Seems a lot like a common question that keeps coming up.

SLANT 6................#475 LBS.
273-318................#510 LBS.
340.......................#530 LBS.
360.......................#560 LBS.
361 - 383...............#620 LBS.
426 - 440...............#670 LBS.
426 Street Hemi.....#765 LBS.

Here's a couple. Hood scoop mounting diagram, and a picture of how to install the Moog offset UCA bushings correctly to add caster...

Diagrams 15-1.jpg

Diagrams 15-2.jpg

Couple more. A break down of all the linkage parts for a 4 speed (helpful for conversions) and a diagram of how to convert a standard gauge cluster wiring harness to fit a rallye dash.

All of these were posted somewhere on here before, I just keep a ton of stuff as reference materials for all of my projects...

Diagrams 16-1.jpg

Diagrams 16-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a damn fine thread. All of this useful stuff in one place.

5 Gold "Inter-web" Stars to Dart_Doctor.

Diagrams 21-1.gif

Diagrams 21-2.gif

Can you tell me the source of this? This out of a parts book or what exactly?

These are some posters from Mopar that came out of the parts department many years ago when my dad was the parts manager at the local dealer..

Dave Wordinger wrote:
This is an engine compartment wiring diagram for a 1969 Valiant. B bodies had a horn relay rather than the horn button activating the horn directly. Other than that, they were very similar. This diagram is basically the same as the shop manual, except I simplified it by deleting the V8 distributors and the B body horn relay wiring. Other pre 1970 Valiants were very similar. From 1960 thru 1967 the headlight wiring was part of the engine compartment wiring, but that doesn’t affect anything shown here. 1964 and prior had a smaller bulkhead connector with only two plugs, but the basic circuits and the color coding are very similar from 1960 into the 1970s.

source: Electrical diagrams for Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth cars

Source: google images

Diagrams 24-1.jpg

Diagrams 24-2.jpg

I have shared some of mine your turn lol Lets keep it mopar lol :happy1:
this stuff is great i will for sure save it to my Fav. and right to it being in here im sure way more people will see it here so please leave it posted here

Thank you
Tom

-
Back