Prayers needed for Larry Crispe - Bandimere

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
If you follow NHRA drag racing you know about Bandimere Speedway and Larry. He is the operations manager,ie he does almost everything. Monday he was burned while cleaning old rubber off the track. He is in the best burn unit for the entire area. Please go to the Bandimere Speedway web sight for the whole story. Please sent lots of prayers ,notes and the like. Lets show them what a great group FABO is.

PS
Yes, this is very special to me. I was a track medic for about 10 years and know Larry very well.

I don't know of him, but I do know that track is one of the most respected in this country, and if he runs the track operations, he has to be a good guy! Burns are one of the worst injuries you can possibly get.......Let the doc's do their there thing Larry, and get well soon. :thumleft:

Denvermike,I've been going to Bandimere for a short time as a racer and a long time helper for other drivers and have had many occasions to interact with Larry.He's a good guy and very serious about the facility.My prayers go out to him and his family.Do you have any idea about exactly what happened.From what I gather he was running the scraper and for some reason had to jump off of it and was burned then.I guess in the scheme of things it doesn't matter and the only thing that does matter is his getting well but was just curious.

Dont know him never heard of him but sendin bunches of prayers.

News from the Bandimere web site: Larry is in mostly good spirits. They will likely do some grafts on his left arm and leg next Monday. His sons were helping him walk around the unit last night.
Please keep the prayers coming, the most painful part is just about to start.
Thanks and bless all of you.
Mike

-
Back