price on 73 duster w/ 69 340?????????????????????

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
ok guys, i need all the help i can get.
as some of you may know, i had bought a 70 340-4-speed from ne, and ran into family issues that forced the sale of the car after it almost being done.
now i knew i could not stay away for more than a few weeks..........................

i spotted a 73 duster that has a 69 340 in it, new holley 600 carb, new tires with widened rear rallyes. the interior is really clean with buckets, and console shift. it has a 904 . it has drum brakes up front, but i have a set of k-h to swap out.
it runs absolutly perfect shifts great, handle like a dream. it was a 318 car with power steering, a/c, but manual brakes
it has a new paint job. the paint itself is nice, but the body work was not the greatest around, and you can see a few little dents that they did not bother to take out. it has the 340 stripe, which was painted on.
car has 8 3/4 but unsure if it is posi, and what gear ratio
now after helping out my family, i do not have gobs of money left, and i can just barely afford to buy it.
i cannot post pics, cause it would be a dead giveaway to the car, and i have him holding it for me till saturday.
i cannot say that anything on the car is perfect, but it is a awesome daily driver, or even a nice weekend warrior.

oh, what the heck, it is listed under Lynchburg V.A , and he is holding it on deposit, and good faith, so if he sells out from under me, then it was not meant to be.lol

SO PLEASE LOOK AT IT AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS. btw, it has new dual exaust too

hey mr. new 70 340 4 speed owner.lol

-
Back