Prices on cars?

-

BillyBBad

Reaction score
well guys It's not lookin to good for me here so I maybe selling the cars, Im not 100% sure yet but it is a possability :cry: :cry: .
My question is what are 68 Fastback Barracudas going for now?
It's a very solid car with a 360/727 with a 8 3/4 rear.
Secondly what are 72 Challengers bringing?
I have one that is apart and needs work, No motor or tranny but does have a BB K-frame paint code i think is FY1 (top Bananna yellow).

Noboby willing to say a ball park figure? :lol:
I was thinking 3-4k on the 68 and 2-2.5k on the Challenger.
About right?
Soon as I find a pic I will post it.

Thats about what i would think for them two cars give or take a few!Good luck buddy!MIKE

Billy That sounds like a pretty fair price. I would put them on ebay though. :wink:

You are keeping one Mopar right???? Damn, don't sell all of them if you can help it. The way collectors are snatching up everything, it's getting harder and harder to find good mopars at a fair price. I say keep the 68 fastback at least, in the long run you'll be glad you did.
Just remember there's always a way, I was dragging my Duster around with me for years when I was younger and I scattered the motor. I just had enough cash to eat and pay bills. I could have easily sold it and not had so many headaches with the appartment managers, but I'm SOOOOoooooo glad I didn't. :D
Hope things change for the better for ya

-
Back