Status
Not open for further replies.

BGS1127

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,
I have posted a message in another forum but I want to post this ad here as well.
Due to health issues I'm going to be selling some of my personal collection.
I presently have 15 fully restored show quality Mopars.
Rather than listing each car, I think it will be better if anyone that is seriously in the market for investment quality Mopars contact me directly.
I can be reached @ 860-417-3705 and ask for Bob
As I have mentioned, I am selling these cars due to health reasons so please, serious inquiries only.
GOD BLESS
Thank You
Bob

I'm seriously interested in another GSS car. Might help if you at least mentioned what you had, even without the details or posted a link.
Bob, I hope your health problem goes away.

Sorry your health is not great. :(

Uhm, it would help if you had prices and what the cars are to start.

I see your zip code is for Watertown, CT 06795

Hi All,
I have posted a message in another forum but I want to post this ad here as well.
Due to health issues I'm going to be selling some of my personal collection.
I presently have 15 fully restored show quality Mopars.
Rather than listing each car, I think it will be better if anyone that is seriously in the market for investment quality Mopars contact me directly.
I can be reached @ 860-417-3705 and ask for Bob
As I have mentioned, I am selling these cars due to health reasons so please, serious inquiries only.
GOD BLESS
Thank You
Bob

Hey Bob - All the best..

I do have to say, it would help a ton if you just posted a list of what you had and maybe even pricing but at least a list. Investment quality can mean a $15,000 Dart or a $100,000 + Hemi car...and anything in between.

There are some great guys on this site that would probably be great buyers with best interests at heart...just a list would help.

Thanks!

Thank You, it has been a tough road. Trying to stay optimistic

Hi all and I appoligize, Here is a list of the cars.

1) 1969 Roadrunner W/ built 383 magnum, 4 speed, 4:11/ silver w/ black int.

2) 1970 Dodge Super Bee #s' matching 383 mag. with pistol grip 4 speed 3:56 original TX19 Black

3) 1968 Coronet R/T #s' matching w/ 440 mag. 727 center console auto Red with black stripe and black interior

4) 1972 Plymouth 'Cuda W/ 340 6pac 727 center console slap stick auto. Plum Crazy purple W/ Black vinyl top and alot of chrome accents

5) 1973 Plymouth 'Cuda W/ 440 Mag. W/ pistol grip 4 speed, engine is a 1970 with Eldebrock heads and matching intake. Richard Petty Blue W/ Black bucket int.

6) 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A All Original and #s matching. 340 6 Pac w? pistol grip 4 speed. Every option you could get on a T/A Very Rare (that's why I bought it) Lemon Twist yellow W/ Black strip

7) 1973 HEMI 'CUDA Tribute Car Car has a 472 HEMI with extensive machine shop work done (long list) Built 727. Rear end has been tubbed to house the massive rear tires and still retain the original look. Car is in B5 Blue and has Black int. Full roll cage and this car has been driven on the street to local car shows (handles like a dream and runs like a bat out of, well you know...lol

I also have an original Hemi Dart 1968 But I think at this point, I'm going to hang on to that one and hope my health gets better.

I posted my number earlier, so if I can answer any questions feel free to call, but please..... Serious buyers only. I enjoy talking to everyone but I'm only good for a couple of hour a day and then I'm shot again.

Thanks To all that expressed thier concern and GOD BLESS all
Bob

Your list is very impressive, any other darts besides the hemi dart?

Hi, Yes I do have another Dart that I just stopped the restoration on for a little while. I have an original #s matching 1967 Dart GTS. I'm #240 in the GTS registry. The car is a 383 magnum W/ 727 trans and 8:3/4 rear W/ the original 3:56 gears. The only thing left to do is clean up the body and put the car back togather. The drivetrain has been all redone to brand new and waiting on the body. If you are interested you can call me @ 860-417-3705 I'm looking to sell these cars as quickly as possible so that I can get down south where the doctors that I need are.
Thanks for the interest
Bob

I want to take a minute and Thank everyone for thier support with this mess I'm in. I have to say this is the BEST site on the net. Thanks again
Bob

Where in the south are you going for treatment? As an Alabama resident, I have been of help to someone who came to Birmingham when he was here for a heart transplant. There are lots of Mopar guys everywhere so let us know when the time comes and we can help you out any way we can. Untl then, I am praying for you to be healthy again. David

Sure seems as you have a nice bunch of mopars! I hope that your health improves so that you can enjoy them again.Good luck with the sales and God bless!

Hi, I'm going to be headed to Texas for my medical treatment. Through some very close friends, that have done some extensive reasearch on my behalf. We have sourced out a team of Doctors in Texas that have made great strides with this neurological condition. I'm hopeful they will be able to do what they have been saying.
I want to Thank You very much for the generous offer of help.
Thank You all so very much.
Bob

Hi Bob, Im in Danbury. If theres anything I can do to help you move your cars let me know. I would love to check out that Dart too ! Best wishes, get better. AdamR

We will say some prayers for you Bob, and pray for some miraculous results.

I'm sure right now your family and health are your primary concerns, so if you have any pics of the cars that you would like to e-mail me, I would be glad to post them on some other forums to free up some of your time.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back