Problems on site

-
My computer has been locking up not working right here. Not the computer as both of mine do the same thing ..??
Probably your service provider. Do a "Internet Speed Test" and I bet it will be sloooooow!

Mbps download
Mbps upload
Latency: 39 ms
Server: Toronto
Your Internet connection is very fast.
Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming

Non member's have to wait until the ads load between the posts.

This can seem like the page is freezing.

It can also cause it to jump if a large ad is loading while you are trying to scroll.

Last edited:
I'll check, but it seems to happen just here, and it has been in the last couple months.
I have had times when the forum wouldn't load or refresh but then it worked in a minute or two. There's a lot of places the program signal goes to and through before it appears on your screen. Any of those could cause a issue or delay.
Think of it this way, if it was a Forum issue, everyone on Joey's 10 forums would be experiencing an issue. I'm not a computer geek but I do know there are a lot of places your computer can get overloaded and it makes it slow. Some websites are affected more than others. You may benefit from something as simple as shutting down and restarting your computer. May be a virus scan or Malwarebytes to clean things up a bit.

Non member's have to wait until the ads load between the posts.

This can seem like the page is freeing.

It can also cause it to jump if a large ad is loading while you are trying to scroll.
Thanks for that info. Good to know how that works.

Additionally, if a non member is typing in a post window, and certain ads load, the page will change "focus" and if you are not paying attention, your last few words typed don't make it to the window.

Yeah, I sometimes have to wait to have my typing catch up. Not a big deal, just thought maybe something was going on at the site. Guess I should get around to becoming a member, I've been here forever.

-
Back