Proform roller rockers

-

71valiant

Make fast, break, repeat.
Reaction score
Has anyone in here used the proform roller rockers? I was thinking about getting a set and was just wondering if any of you guys had any pros and cons? Thanks!!!!! :thumleft:

Thats just for the rockers though. I wonder if it would be alright to reuse your stock shafts. I spoke with a guy at jegs and the proforms have needle bearing fulcrums as well. 199.99 for rockers, shafts and spacers, not bad if ya ask me.

A guy I worked with informed me last night that Proform was made by Lunati (Holley). So I'm feeling a bit better about getting them now. Not that a name brand matters, but it makes me feel a little better. Kinda warm and fuzzy. :lol: So. it looks like these will be the ones I'm gonna get.

buddy of mine just put them on his 440. He tryed the 1.7's POS they wouldnt line up on the springs and were just a POS. He sent them back and they sent him the 1.6 set teht was a little better they still need to be shimmed for tehm to ride straight on the sring but better than the first set.

Hum, :scratch: I just ordered them about 20 minutes ago. I guess we'll see how it goes. I got the 1.5 so hopefully I wont have any problems. :roll:

Changing the ratio of the rocker will mess with the geometry. Thats why the lower ratio wasnt off as bad as the higher ratio.

nope they just didnt come close to the springs, they were off left to right. the ratio will efect how they ride and whetre they will hit center these were just all messed up. The 1.6 were just made better than the 1.7s. the 1.7s are new from what he said and they were jsut a POS.

-
Back