Project nash bridges

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Next project of 2021 is a nash bridges cuda I'm going to cut the top off this thing

20210118_024958.jpg

nice

is that one still molded in purple?

they can be a bear to paint

(on a side note, i think someone made a nash bridges cuda, of course, wheres the fun in a box build?)

I have the same one
build it I want to see it
nice

is that one still molded in purple?

they can be a bear to paint

(on a side note, i think someone made a nash bridges cuda, of course, wheres the fun in a box build?)
no its white now . Yes they did make a nash bridges kit but you should see the price on one lol I paided 19 shipped for this to get a nash kit from model round up was like 100 bucks lol

Always found it odd that a vice cop would drive a very recognizeable car, ie E-Body vert or a Testarossa....ooh, her come the cops! Probably in Don's contract that he gets to keep 'em. Would love to get back into scale modeling ....once the 6 year old grows up.

all prices of models have gone up

i got out of modeling about 5 years ago
we were about to move into a new house, and in our old house i had a basement room dedicated to modeling
but i had found i didnt have the time for it, with 2 kids (and now three) and i knew i wouldnt have room for it in the new house...so i sold it all

(of course, now i wish i wouldnt have)

but anyways, back then my price was 10 bucks for a kit, anything less was a "good deal"
and sometimes i would splurge and get something in the 20 dollar range

it is crazy to see what kits go for now

They make a 71 cuda vert kit! I have one. It's made by Revell. I'm looking forward to this one!! Nash was the show that started my love for barracudas!

They make a 71 cuda vert kit! I have one. It's made by Revell. I'm looking forward to this one!! Nash was the show that started my love for barracudas!
I would love to see the body on it as I dont think I can just cut the top of and put a cap on I may have to build this as a hard top
all prices of models have gone up

i got out of modeling about 5 years ago
we were about to move into a new house, and in our old house i had a basement room dedicated to modeling
but i had found i didnt have the time for it, with 2 kids (and now three) and i knew i wouldnt have room for it in the new house...so i sold it all

(of course, now i wish i wouldnt have)

but anyways, back then my price was 10 bucks for a kit, anything less was a "good deal"
and sometimes i would splurge and get something in the 20 dollar range

it is crazy to see what kits go for now
this is all the room I have for ever thing and one shelf lol

20210118_024838.jpg

When I started building models as a kid in the 70's a model at K mart was $2.96...:)

And, to stay sort of on topic, I once entered a 71 hemis Cuda model in a model building contest at a hobby shop. The Monogram Orange and black one.

You should paint the hood on it like the episode when the artist stole his hood and was in the window of the art gallery.

build it I want to see it
no its white now . Yes they did make a nash bridges kit but you should see the price on one lol I paided 19 shipped for this to get a nash kit from model round up was like 100 bucks lol

Yeah that's bullshit too....especially since he's such a shitty actor. lol

I know a guy that can paint it that small for you

back when i was into modeling, i would buy waterslide decal paper and print my own
worked remarkably well, as long as i dont need clear decals with white in em (ill see if i can find some pics)

I'm done for a while I broke my ankle last night and cant get too my model table sorry yall

ouch, how did you manage that?

is the model table downstairs somewhere?
you'd think you'd have more time with a broken ankle, then less

Well thanks for the well wishes and I'm hobbling around now got some work done. I dont like the grifftie. But if you remember in an episode some one put an axe right in the middle of the hood. I may do that and even make a little axe and all. Also found a bunch of stickers from my childhood lol

20210127_133432.jpg

20210127_133414.jpg

20210127_133400.jpg

20210127_133417.jpg

-
Back