Prusiensky Racing (Mopar Pro Stock)

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Dodge Pro Stock racer.

Just checking in with everyone. It's been tough watching racing not being out doing what we love. My family bought a local speed shop a few months ago and we have been working hard. The last couple years we haven't been able to invest enough money into our racing program to compete. With the speed shop we think when we get it hitting on all cylinders it will help fund our racing program. It's an awesome place. We have a lot of inventory and we plan on working on the online sales. Local sales are pretty good but always can be better. So we're asking you to help us. If you have a project you are working on instead of buying from the big online speed shops, check us out. Prices are the same shipping is free for orders over 100 dollars. That's how you can help us get back on the track. We have every line The big speed shops have. Some of the things that we sell a lot of everyday are xrp fittings & hose. Holley, MSD, vibrant, Mr. Gasket, fel pro, cometic and so much more. Our hours are 10:00 to 6:00 Eastern standard Time Monday through Friday and 10:00 to 2:00 Saturdays you can call or email
[email protected].

IMG_3440.jpeg

This is a copy and paste from Facebook guys letting you know he opened a business. He is on Moparts from time to time but I don’t think he’s ventured here.

I have been buying parts from the speed shop he purchased for years , they do have a large inventory such as fittings, carb parts etc. and they have a lot of items in stock . Going mail order will only make the shop better!.. A few years ago I purchased an already assembled braided hose from Jegs as I was redoing my fuel cell and needed a longer return hose , it leaked , I brought it to the speed shop and Bruce ( former now deceased owner ) made me a new one and told me that the cheap knock off fittings were no good and it wasn't the first time he encountered the problem. Of course it cost a little more but the fittings are name brand and have never leaked. Jegs did refund my money however.

Last edited:
-
Back