[Found!] Pulley

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it

DSCN1041.JPG

DSCN1042.JPG

DSCN1040.JPG

Might I suggest that it is not a good idea to post tracking numbers on a public forum. Whenever I sell something I do send the buyer a tracking number, but I send it in a private message, or e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might I suggest that it is not a good idea to post tracking numbers on a public forum. Whenever I sell something I do send the buyer a tracking number, but I send it in a private message, or e-mail.
was trying to find out how to do that on here New to sight but have not been able to find how

was trying to find out how to do that on here New to sight but have not been able to find how

Exactly! Any private, personal or contact information should be sent through a personal message. It's for your internet security.

Click on the members name and then "start a conversation". Milo has already sent you a personal message so your conversation will be in your "inbox" tab upper right near the search box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back