Quarter window weep holes?

-

Witchboard

Reaction score
I found there is a pinhole at the back end of my drip rail that allows water to leak into my quarter panel behind the quarter glass on my 64 Barracuda. It leaks like crazy, but it got me thinking, where are the weep holes supposed to be for the quarter windows? My panels were repaired before I got it. I can see where the metal has been replaced, but I'm not seeing any holes for water drainage like what the doors have. I presume they should be there, somewhere, but since they've been replaced, I'm not sure if they didn't cut them.

I found there is a pinhole at the back end of my drip rail that allows water to leak into my quarter panel behind the quarter glass on my 64 Barracuda. It leaks like crazy, but it got me thinking, where are the weep holes supposed to be for the quarter windows? My panels were repaired before I got it. I can see where the metal has been replaced, but I'm not seeing any holes for water drainage like what the doors have. I presume they should be there, somewhere, but since they've been replaced, I'm not sure if they didn't cut them.
Someone might get a picture of the drain holes.

-
Back