Quick Question.....

-
Is the doohickeys and dooflunkies that hold the thingamajigs and whatchyamacallits to the thingamabobs that support the portasnorkles holding the peedlepods the same for all years?
Around here we take this line of questions verry silliously, dooflunkies, thingamajigs, and especially portasnorkles are extremely rare and protected by a dedicated group of enthusiasts who are so secret that they don't even know each other.
Now whatchyamacallits on the other mitt, they're cheap as hen's dentures, last week sometime in the 70s I saw some on sale for 22 gold stars per metric megatonne. Dang sure wishing that I'd listened to my great great grandpappy and bought me a dozen or more when they was so cheap.:D

Is the doohickeys and dooflunkies that hold the thingamajigs and whatchyamacallits to the thingamabobs that support the portasnorkles holding the peedlepods the same for all years?
I’d scrap that stuff and use a 27 millieighths whosadinger.

ya'll know this was covered on Graveyard Cars like six seasons ago, right? :drama:

Almost! Except when the springy thingy sprung and the lil rubberized band gimmick goes pop, then the thingamjig springy thangy doan fit no mo... then, ya need an extra expert

I have a 19/32 wrench just for that Rusty!
I also have these strange wrenches you speak of. They've been hanging around for years, and still ain't paid their way! Although, I did find a use for that pesky 5.5 mm socket.... to get lost in the ex ol lady's pontiac engine bay, over a coil pak...until some weird unheard of Standard ( Gasp! The Horrors, a good ole American tool!) Actually fit...

-
Back