Radiator core support

-

Brian Mauro

Reaction score
I have a 69 Darts GTS 383 car and I just got my radiator back from Glenn-Ray, the holes for the bolts are not lining up, (2949065) does anyone here have the measurement for the width of the bolt holes. The radiator is 22 inches wide, I am, curious to see if the support is different, any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brian

I got a radiator from Glenn-Ray and had a shop install it. They had a similar issue.

66365A20-88A7-4AFE-A641-4512000C58D1.jpeg

Do not accept this! Did the replier have a 2949065?

GlenRay is top notch and will correct your issue! Your car looks pretty sweet from the engine bay pic's sent today and you should demand it!

I am assuming you have nylon inserts like me for attachment, at least the lower attachments!

Yes, she has taken a long time to get where it is today No I do not have the nylon bushings??? No, I but would love to buy some, where did you get them at?

download.jpg

IMG_0008_2.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

Do not accept this! Did the replier have a 2949065?

GlenRay is top notch and will correct your issue! Your car looks pretty sweet from the engine bay pic's sent today and you should demand it!

I am assuming you have nylon inserts like me for attachment, at least the lower attachments!

IMG_1852.JPG

-
Back