Status
Not open for further replies.

Qcrete

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1976 Dodge Dart sport lite spirit of 76
this is a very rare car less then 1000 spirit of 76 cars made and from the info I can obtain less then 200 were lite's.This car is very solid,the original motor is out of it (but I have it)needs rebuild,I have the original 3spd with overdrive aluminum case,aluminum intake has original seats.If your looking for a car to restore this is a great find,Its Rare and if your going to invest in a rebuild you may as well build something that's rare and more likely to hold a value in years to come.I have seen other A body's for sale from 3k and up not in as nice shape as this Rare A body,this car has a clean clear title the fender tag,build sheet and all the main original parts,what kind of car do you have to trade?(mopar only)or 6500 cash,this car would not take much to restore I was thinking of dropping in a 340 and building the original 6 back up at a later date its up to you.Thanks for looking.The car now sits in my garage in new York.

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,346
  • IMG_0504.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,341
  • IMG_0489.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,335
  • IMG_0495.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,334
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,309
Qcrete

That is a real beauty. Looks real solid. Let's see some interior and engine bay shots. Maybe close up of dash. Does this car still have the parts on it specific to the dart lite? Is the trans there and in good working order. What engine initially came in it 318, 225?

Carl

I know it still has the original hood the original aluminum bumper braces the original aluminum intake the original 6cyl block the original 3spd trans with o/d,all the lite cars came with 6cyl they got 36mpg back in the day.they made other spirit of 76 darts but most were not the lite model and came with 8cyl,the lite option along with the spirit of 76 model together make it very rare,from the info I can gather from the net,best I can determine is that less then 200 Dodge Dart lite spirit of 76 cars were made.(maybe even less then 100)but any factual info would be appreciated that can be backed up by a web site or info from Chrysler corp..I have an issue of Hemmings motor news about this car and its rareity.Do not confuse this with a hang ten they made many many more hang tens because they made those for a few years and 1976 only came once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back