RB Back fire

-
Autolite is a superior product in my experience! Are you running a dual plane manifold? Sounds like you may still have a fuel issue as well if those cylinders are on the same plane/side of the intake..... If it's a holley maybe the power valve is leaking down....

Mr. tires, im not surprised that your car was having electrical problems. If wiring is messy it will only perform that way.

Keep your coments to yourself tony. a little late to the party. Wireing didn't have a prob. You are right. My wireing is on my to do list. The car isn't half bad for being throuwn together in 3 monthes from a shell.

Keep your coments to yourself tony. a little late to the party. Wireing didn't have a prob. You are right. My wireing is on my to do list. The car isn't half bad for being throuwn together in 3 monthes from a shell.

ok now be honest, what i said got you just a little angry. Now lets just say after you read this you went to check your e-mail & you had 28 new e-mails and they were all from random people from this site insulting you about your wiring being a mess. Then you went to another forum & posted the same pic of your engine and more guys say you're wiring is a mess, wouldnt you want to cus them out too?

ok now be honest, what i said got you just a little angry. Now lets just say after you read this you went to check your e-mail & you had 28 new e-mails and they were all from random people from this site insulting you about your wiring being a mess. Then you went to another forum & posted the same pic of your engine and more guys say you're wiring is a mess, wouldnt you want to cus them out too?

I don't understand.

You'r comment didn't make me angry at all. made me upset/ tired you are still trying to pick my car apart to no end for NO REASON whatsoever. You have commented negativly on My cars color, The air cleaner, the under chassi headers, the ride hight, my wireing, My interior, my rims, my tires...what have you left out? not much. The only Negative coment I have made towards your car was its lack of inner fenders...and I first didn't comment towards your car directly...but once you started swearing at me, I thought I would give you a reason to be so pissed off with me.

as far as getting 28 new emails from random people about your car...I don't know what you are talking about. You have Pm'ed me twice, I have NEVER pm'ed you once, nor responded to you'r PM's.

If you are getting emails from randome people about your lack of inner fenders, then take it up with them...and if you go to another Different site and start getting buged about you lack of inner fenders, then maybe you should take it as a hint.

You like fenderwells....Great:toothy7:
I like underchassi....:toothy8:

Just cause we disagree, dosn't mean you can try and pick someone apart.

If you were trying to explain your reasoning behind the flip out of the month...I don't understand...I am sorry. the only thing I think you are trying to say is that you got pissed on by lots of members from lots of sites, and you desided to dump all your frustration on me, WHO WASN"T ONE OF THEM.

Not cool.

Your PM. has told me to read the forum/apology, I havn't read it yet. but I will

Phil

PS Tony, You definatly on my radar. I forgive, but I don't forget. and I will flag anyones posts that resembles what you typed towards me. SO keep your cool.

Phil

-
Back