-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubakuda19

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a set of heads for my 340 that are ready to go. Im open to X, J or O factory or aftermarket aluminum heads. I have a set of "O" heads at my machine for months and still remain untouched. Please let me know what's out there, matched intake is also a consideration. Thanks and stay safe, I'm in Buffalo, NY.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a set of heads for my 340 that are ready to go. Im open to X, J or O factory or aftermarket aluminum heads. I have a set of "O" heads at my machine for months and still remain untouched. Please let me know what's out there, matched intake is also a consideration. Thanks and stay safe, I'm in Buffalo, NY.
There's a set of W2's on market place if you don't mind paying $1200.

Interested in selling the O heads?, I also have

I'm not sure what I wanna do with them, I also have a 72' 340 stamped early 71' complete short block cast crank engine, 727 with converter, and bunch of other stuff I'm considering listing, if I decide to sell the heads, you will be first in line. Thanks

Indy cylinder head- arrow heads or aero heads. You can get j or x heads for about $700 ready to bolt on and they can handle a .500 lift cam.

Indy cylinder head- arrow heads or aero heads. You can get j or x heads for about $700 ready to bolt on and they can handle a .500 lift cam.

Thanks, I looked into this option and the feedback has been 50/50, but the price is definitely realistic.

I found another machine shop around me and they said they can have them done in 7-10 days, so I think I will have the heads I have worked over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back