Real Mopar Freinds

-

cuda66273

Reaction score
Short story....

Last Wendsday we changed the oil in the Fish....filter was jammed with metal....not a good sign.

Thursday morning we yanked the motor.

Took the chewed up crank to the Machine Shop at 4 PM

Friday morning we stripped it to the freeze plugs, cleaned and prepped everything.

3PM Friday afternoon I arrived back at the shop with the crank.

We built the motor, installed it in Fish Fry and had it on the trailer by 11:00 PM, I was on the road after a quick clean-up (of shop and myself) by 12:30am

Saturday Morning we were at the gates when they swung open.

Who is we????

Bob and Tim and myself, without freinds like this we never would have made it...A Tip of the Ball Cap to a couple of great freinds and REAL Mopar Guys!

new%20paint8.jpg

I on my way to Tim's right now to install a new Racer Brown cam in his 70 Barracuda 340 4 speed car.

See ya later, Remember "Freinds don't let Freinds run Chevy base circle cams in their Mopars" :p

A milion thanks to both of you guy's, this is what this Mopar thing is all about!

new%20paint8.jpg

its great having friends like that..i have a couple that will do anything for each other.... needs to be more people in the world like that...

The Internet works in Mysterious ways.....Bob ownes a 64, black, 451 stroker, Valiant hardtop.

Strange how the 1st reply would be from you, the otherside of the country and you have the same cars.....

Friends are the ones who offer their help before you have to ask, and hopefully actually help you with your task, not hinder.

Anonymous said:
Friends are the ones who offer their help before you have to ask, and hopefully actually help you with your task, not hinder.

Look at that, I didn't log in and posted as a guest! :shock:

six pack said:
Anonymous said:

Look at that, I didn't log in and posted as a guest! :shock:

Crap I have to fix that. :D

The Internet works in Mysterious ways.....Bob ownes a 64, black, 451 stroker, Valiant hardtop.

Strange how the 1st reply would be from you, the otherside of the country and you have the same cars.....

lol.... mine was a 440 64 valiant... i built that in like 1990. i took it apart in probably 1998 and put the drivetrain in a 72 demon.... and it figures that they now sell everything i needed for the valiant's body..... oh well i guess.... who would have known....

That is a great story. I love the little a-body with the mountain motor, thats what its all about!

-
Back