Rebuilding Heater A/C control?

-

dazednfla1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is someone that will rebuild my heater A/C control. It works but was starting to fall apart. I've pulled it all out and have all the parts. It's from a 70 Dart with A/C. Thanks if anyone knows and can point me in the right direction.

The plastic vacuum switch portion can be replaced. I dont know what else about it might fall apart.

The plastic vacuum switch portion can be replaced. I dont know what else about it might fall apart.

All the buttons for the control fell out, I got them all back in but when you push any of them in they just push the vacuum piece off the back. Those 4 pieces in the picture to the right of the control also fell out when I was unbolting it and I have no idea where they came from.
View attachment DSCF1937.jpg

Got my NOS replacement from OCPNW (Old Car Parts N W . com.) Gent`s name is Ray Orme, Tel (206) 300-1083 or [email protected]. The part you need is the vaccum unit and comes already to install. The 4 pieces you are wondering about are part of the internals in this vaccum control. Hopes this helps you. I forget exactly what I paid but remember it was reasonable and even came in the original packaging. Good luck!

I have one brand new in the box...but I am not home and wont be for another week or so....

Got mine from Old car parts NW in Renton, WA. Not that expensive and would guess that would cost more to rebuild. The gent`s name is: Ray Orme, ph (206) 300-1083 or [email protected]. It was a NOS in the original packaging and cost less than what people were asking for used units. Works great. The 4 pieces you are wondering about help control what takes place internally when each button is pushed. The plastic back is originally held on with plastic nibs which are now broken and if you were lucky enough to get it back together and working would have to be glued back on. You will be further ahead and happy with this original mopar part. Good luck!

Got mine from Old car parts NW in Renton, WA. Not that expensive and would guess that would cost more to rebuild. The gent`s name is: Ray Orme, ph (206) 300-1083 or [email protected]. It was a NOS in the original packaging and cost less than what people were asking for used units. Works great. The 4 pieces you are wondering about help control what takes place internally when each button is pushed. The plastic back is originally held on with plastic nibs which are now broken and if you were lucky enough to get it back together and working would have to be glued back on. You will be further ahead and happy with this original mopar part. Good luck!

Thanks for the info. I'll give him a call.

-
Back