remember me talking about a trade..........***************************?????

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
ok. so, i did it!.

i had the 72 duster roller and a 72 challenger project. found a guy looking for a project car, and i threw a crazy idea out to the guy, and after a week, he took the bait, and gave up his cruiser!!!!!!!!!!!
now do not get me wrong. i am not a fan of these huge boats, but the h.p to back it up, she lights 1 ans two, and chirps 3rd.lol

car is a 65 belvedere II. origionally a 318 with auto trans. now has a 71 h.p 440, with a 4 speed. interior need some work, and hump needs to be finished. i should be able to put a few hours into it and pick up a carpet from i have no clue where.
new tire, front end parts with disc brakes, shocks, aluminum radiator......

i guess the pics will speak for themselves. here goes

tell me what ya think.

oh, the chally i traded for is in the background of the pics, so you see what i was working with

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 747
  • 054.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 726
  • 049.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 738
  • 051.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 728
  • 052.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 752
  • 053.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 725
  • 050.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 726
  • 056.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 728
  • 057.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 746
lol. yea, it is a bright blue, but hate to paint it, as it is a nice job. so, i will sport it for the summer.

plus, when you hear it banging through the gears, you will not notice the blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite Mopars. How about another trade? Mustang for ole blue lol... cool car dude.

I say Very Nize trade :shaking2: Big block 4 speed and I can see your happiness in your righting :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:
Congratulations:happy7: X2 great move :thumbrig::thumbrig:

It's a beauty, I have always liked that roofline, and I wouldn't call it a big boat, to me that bodystyle is a manageable size and they drive very nice...I had a 64 Fury, elbow on the armrest and one finger on the steering wheel lol. You're going to enjoy it once you get used to it.

thanks for all the nice words guy!. memike, yea, i really took to the color as i have seen it driving around for the last few months, and i know the shop he bought the engin and trans from, and they had it listed for like 3,800.00 for the setup. so i know he put quite a bit into it to get it where it is.

i am going to take the door panels off,a nd redo them myself. try to save some money and do what i can

yea, i am going to drive for a little while.
i know it has a column shift column in it, but he gave me a floor shift with it. do not know if i should change it out

come on tom!. tagging and insuring it in the am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know it'll be traded off by morning.

come on tom!. tagging and insuring it in the am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

hey....he has a point lol, you tend to go through some cars.

hope to see you keep it awhile and enjoy the crud out of it....sure does look pretty clean.

any upgrades in mind? other than interior spiffing......or are you going to pretty much leave it alone?

just make the interior better looking. THE FRONT AND REAR SEATS ARE PERFECT, SO I WANT THE REST TO MATCH.LOL

NO UPGRADES AT ALL. it already has the 3:91 suregrip in it, nice dual exaust, plenty of power.

well, i may do one upgrade..........................................AIR CONDITIONING !!!!
gonna see what is involved in doing the swap, and if too much, i can do witout that too.lmao

Boat ?? That's a mid-size ! My 59 Crown Imperial Coupe was a boat !
That's an awesome car ! I had a 65 Coronet 500 big block car and it was one of my favorites. (okay they were all my favorites...) .

Great trade..

After reviewing the pics again all I can say is

THAT GUY MUST HAVE BEEN HIGH !!!!

-
Back