Replacement exhaust and intake manifold

-

Brian Bearor

Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for a replacement exhaust and intake manifold?

Thank you

Dorman makes eBay exhaust i think, or else they are out there for a very reasonable.price. intakes.....I got 3 iron 1bbls you can have any of them. They never wear out unless they are aluminum and the heat stove cracks.

Yeah... About anyone who messes with these engines probably has at least one collecting dust.
When I first got my current truck I had to go to the junkyard and get an exhaust manifold for it, I now have an extra manifold stack (1 bbl) sitting on the garage floor. We converted my son's truck to a super six and got both manifolds together. When I get my engine swap done I will have the ones from the existing engine as well. Because I, too, am going to the super six setup. Which I have here for it.
If you get them as a stack, you're better off leaving them as 1 unit as it cost me $150 "time and materials" to get the busted bolt stubs lasered out of the exhaust manifold of my super six setup, that hold the manifolds together. If I hadn't already had the time expended in porting and opening up the manifold outlet I might have said screw it and waited to get the one off of the engine that's in the truck now/ which I know will come apart because I put it together with stainless bolts.
(Though the same place did the one we put on my son's truck last year for free)

yup. though I have a regular super 6 intake already, Im thinking of experimenting with one of my 1 bbl intakes to see about making a parallel 2 bbl setup eventually....

-
Back