Restoring Our Car

-
Thanks for sharing. You could also put up a thread here in the membes restoration board too if you want. Good luck on the build.

Nice 72 there. I love that year. By the way, you make a comment about spending money on "perfume". There is no perfume as lasting as the gear oil in your car's rear end when it gets in your hair. Good luck with your project, and like Burnt said, start a thread so we can keep up with it.

And so you know, I missed out on a 70 Duster that was Moulin Rouge by 10 minutes. I would have gladly owned that "PINK CAR"

Grant

Nice read.
i can't say I favor the 2 tone paint scheme on a Duster body. Even if it was 2 blues like a 80s Monte Carlo, not for me. I would rather see an e-body billboard scheme on a Duster, especially in pink and black. Just my opinion.
Some of these guys can help you sample schemes and color combinations using Photoshop and/or easy to use edit options available at websites like photobucket.com Have fun :)

Cool Cool!

I can make you a rendering, hand drawn or photoshopped. No charge for the photoshop.. and VERY competitive pricing on the hand drawn ones.

Like this?

DusterPP.jpg

Hey 72DusterGal - Great project you guys have.
I've gotta agree somewhat with RedFish and unsure about the black/moulin paint combo other than it would be one of a kind. I prefer your original idea about a moulin/black paint combo.
By the way, here a couple of pics of a 2-tone Demon I took at Mopars At The Strip in Las Vegas last year that I thought was very well done.

P3200706 (Small).JPG

P3200704 (Small).JPG

Cool Cool!

I can make you a rendering, hand drawn or photoshopped. No charge for the photoshop.. and VERY competitive pricing on the hand drawn ones.
Can you do a photoshop of the car with the 2 tone scheme...and one with billboards...I'm thinking that may look kinda cool as well..maybe post them on here?
Thanks

Hey 72DusterGal - Great project you guys have.
I've gotta agree somewhat with RedFish and unsure about the black/moulin paint combo other than it would be one of a kind. I prefer your original idea about a moulin/black paint combo.
By the way, here a couple of pics of a 2-tone Demon I took at Mopars At The Strip in Las Vegas last year that I thought was very well done.
That's what we had in mind..same lines..same kind of pinstripe

Can you do a photoshop of the car with the 2 tone scheme...and one with billboards...I'm thinking that may look kinda cool as well..maybe post them on here?
Thanks

Two tone AND billboards? Or one with two-town one with billboards?

do you want black on top or bottom? I didn't see the part where you talked about two tone.

And do you want just plain billboards or do they need to say something?

I'll need a little while on the billboards...

Spring break is next week and I won't be around photoshop.

-
Back