-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avispa

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Hate to do this, but looks like a member here ripped me, Ricbrann, bought two ralley wheels months ago, when I finally contacted him, he said he didn't have any ralleys for sale, i sent him the info in the Paypal payment, said he would get back to me, haven't heard a thing in a month, PM'ed Him, no answer. beware

Not sure if this is where I should post. I figured this is as good a place as any to start.

If its over 45 days Paypal will not do anything about it, they will advise the seller to make good but won't do anything to them. I know, I am the world's slowest shipper and drag me feet way to much. I sold a grille to a member here and while I was wrong he contacted paypal and they would not do anything to me since it had been over 45 days. The problem I caused has been rectified but only cause I am truely not a dick, just slow and forgetful. Link to my stupidity. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=97292&highlight=dusted72

Yep, hate Paypal, EBAY's other ripoff!! and for info, UPS also, bought a dash pad for a 67 Dodge, guy just bubbl wrapped it, UPS came, picked it up, and I lost the friggin' screwed up pad and my money!! hard to deal with a lot of people anymore, at least here if ya screww people, it get's around.

I,ve had nothing but good dealings here,also PayPal is easiest way to make purchases or sales.I,ve bought many parts from members in the states(I,m in Ontario,Canada)I,ve waited up to 1 month for some stuff,but it always shows up.Sorry to hear about your problems.

I HATE A THIEF! and stealing is stealing, hell, I ain't got a lot of money,every dollar counts, especially these days, but I'm Ol' skool, and I gotta get outta that, Ya remember the Ol' days when a MANS hanshake was all ya needed!

It is an unfortunate sign of the times now that there are people who will take advantage of their fellow man and stiff or rip them off. I have been very blessed so far in that I have not had any bad luck, did buy a radiator off of E bay that leaked like a sponge but otherwise I have been very lucky. As for dealing here on FABO, 100% satisfied!!!!

Too late, to digusted, sold the car, thanks for askin' anyway. gonna by a driver staright up, ain't scratching for parts, sweating all day at the shop, to ol, to tired, I have finally seen the light, ain't and buying **** nomore, as they say, " the thrill is gone"

I searched his user name and got nothing Avispa, I can't find a post by him anywhere.
how do you spell his user name ? and where is he from ?

Oop's I must have typed it in wrong, found him

Sorry, I made a typo on the title, and ya can't modify it, here's some of the PM's

Originally Posted by ricbrann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avispa
like to have two that will clean up good, i have two wide ones for the rear, any idea on shipping tp atlanta?

did i miss the other two you had up, i pm'd ya about them.

I can ship for 15 each.. I have 2 that will clean up nice... so .. If its under I will refund diff...

so its 40.00 and 30.00 to ship..total of 70.00 my paypal is sfisher@fairpoint.net.. they would not go out til thur of next week..thanks rich

Oh yea someone beat you to the other ones..

are the rims straight and true, no bead damage etc. ?

yes no curb damage.... even the lug nut area is nice..not stripped... I wouldn't sell junk... that's what I have a pile for...LOL

I am a straight shooter.... not a con man..thanks rich

I'm tight for bucks, can i send ya half and the rest after the first? I'm not in a big rush to get them on the car.

sure... I can set 2 aside..

appreciate it, i'll get some bucks to ya mon or tues. that work?

Are you the one that paid me deposit..on sm bolt rallyes

I just bumped one of many parts he is trying to sell here, Backing plates.
I hope he knows it's best to take care of business here, we do have a reputation to keep and don't need this kind of dealings here, And I do not tolerant it.

Take care of Avispa ricbrann,

Postal locator and fraud investigation is a hobby ...

Thanks Memike, I hate to do this, but time has run out, I can post all the PM's if someone wants them, like I said I ain'r rich, but it's the principal, I don't want others burned, and I think it needs to be known even if I don't get my money or rims.

By the way, I challenge anyone to say I have ever treated anyone wrong on this board or anywhere else.just so Ya think it's a "what goes around, comes around" type deal.

Thanks Memike, I hate to do this, but time has run out, I can post all the PM's if someone wants them, like I said I ain'r rich, but it's the principal, I don't want others burned, and I think it needs to be known even if I don't get my money or rims.
You are very welcome Avispa, I know what you mean and hate to see you loose the thrill, It's people like ricbrann that give any site a bad rep and we don't have it YET !! I am bumping up everything he has up for sale to protect our members until he makes this right :clock:
We have way to many good apples here for a member to take advantage of this great site.
I hope he jumps in here soon and make's this right 8) and soon before other actions are taken 8)

Tell Ya what Memike, if He makes it right, I'll donate the refund to this site! This Place is great and I appreciate all Ya'll do.

WOW!!! All ricbrann has dun here in his threads he started is sell parts "or try to"
Don't he understand that bad news travels fast and it won't stop, I sure hope he jumps in here and makes things right Very soon... We all know I have time on my hands and love my job :bball:

Thanks GTX, by the way, did ya ever get that 35 coupe done?

You are welcome.

Re: the '35. Done? I wish. Actually, it's been on the back burner the past few months. I'll get back on it soon ... hopefully. The chassis and front and rear suspension are done and the body is remounted. That's as far as it's gotten. If you want to see a few pics, let me know.

Man, glad ya still got it, I miss mine Like ya wouldn't believe, when they loaded it on the trailer, I knew I %$#&ed up!!

Hang on to it!! it'll happen I have the service manual for it, if Ya want I'll send it to Ya FREEEEEE!!!!!

Think I have some hood hinges and a tail light, if ya want it send me an address

File fraud through Paypal and you WILL get your money back.

,Cliff

Not as paypal say..I reported fraud to paypal after losing 300 to a company that went down..90 k sales..98% rating..paypal said that if that company starts again.. I may get my money back..after this, instead of paypal linked to my savings account, it now goes through visa who will acrually get your money back..Palpal isn't being straight up with this..

So sorry to see this..I have only had sellers give the sales to another when clearly it should have come to me..I have rec'ed comments like "take a pill" when I have complained on this board..and one person of these 'folks' does a lot of sales on this board...even with this board, and I buy a lot, I am no longer trusting 100 %..too bad for this board and I am now cautioning my friends..

WE should have a list on this board of folks who screw you in an transaction..buying or selling..you can rate the seller if you buy but not if you are ^)*^) out of a transaction.

good luck

Grassy

Seems this douchenozzle can post more stuff for sale but so far he's not even bothered responding here. If he still hasn't responded to the OP, how bout the mods removing his for sale ads?

You aren't the only one Avispa!
I maybe going through the same thing here, only slightly different.
I sent some parts to a member for free including the shipping, in good faith, and he says that he didn't get it all in the one box i sent them in. I don't believe him unless he can prove that the box was tampered with.
Geez, all i wanted was the shipping back! I'm not rich ether, or i would have sent them for free including shipping.
He called me a scammer in my p.m.'s what the hell is with that?
We're talking $20.00 here for maybe $80.00 worth of parts.
But it's the principle.
He's got one more chance to send me a pic of the parts and the box, or i'll start my own thread on this.
No good deed goes unpunished i guess.
Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back