rocker shafts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt, whats wrong with the stockers? You know you can pop the ends off and clean the insides. (Just incase you didn't know.) Are they worn/groved?

I've got a set of stock ones from a 360 I tore apart. They're greasy, but all there. $10 plus shipping?
Mike

Rumble and Mike, The ones I have are off a late 70's 360hp from a volare roadrunner and a have a freshly done 340 block and redone X heads. My rockers and shafts have some wear and I thought since it was down i would try to find something with less wear. This a sunday afternoon warrior and I don't have the money to go with rollers for car cruises. Mike are there alot of miles on yours? I got a personal message for a set of new mopar performance still in box, very reasonable and I will probably go with them. thanks for the input, I wish there was something I could do to repay the guys on this site for all the help and advise they've given me WALT:profiler:

I'd get the new ones my self. These were off of a 90K miles 360, and are greasy. I've not cleaned them up enough to see how bad they are. Makes nice rust protectant. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back