Rocky Mountain Performance Mopar club members here?

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Are there any rpm club members here? I was a member of the club from 92 untill around 03 when I moved to phoenix. I remember many club members and im curious who is still in the club that I would know. I'm assuming Wayne is still president? How about mr. Gokey? I would love to make it to a club meeting next time I'm in denver, miss that club a lot.

I was a member from '92ish until '97 or so. Tan 4-door slant-6 Canadian Valiant Custom 200, green 4-door '62 Dodge Lancer, red '91 Spirit R/T.

I was a founding member of that club. Still go to the shows and know a lot of the people,yes Wayne and Gary are still around. Have not made a meeting for years because of work.

I was a member from '92ish until '97 or so. Tan 4-door slant-6 Canadian Valiant Custom 200, green 4-door '62 Dodge Lancer, red '91 Spirit R/T.
I faintly recall the spirit rt, I was 16 when I joined the club with my dad. Dad always had a bunch of parts for sale, they called it the Knox hour when he would stand up and advertise what he had for sale lol.
I was a founding member of that club. Still go to the shows and know a lot of the people,yes Wayne and Gary are still around. Have not made a meeting for years because of work.
That's awesome! I really miss the club. I also really miss running club clash out at bandimere, we were undefeated for many years. How has the RPM club been doing lately in the club clash?

Club clash champ 6 yrs running. Hows you Dad? Havent seen him for ever.

6 years! Damn that's awesome, great work. Dad is doing great, he's been retired now for a few years and he's enjoying it for sure lol. He and my mom moved to tempe back in 05 to be closer to the grand kids and they love it. Its nice having them here. Were getting his 71 demon back from paint here really soon so he's gonna be busy putting it back together. He's got a 6.1 for it and we already did the alterkation front and rear suspension so it should go together fairly quickly, hopefully lol. What was your name again?

Dave Archer, drove these.

Attachments

• bird1.jpg-1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 161
  • P4130010.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 162
  • jaws rf.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 178
Oh yes I remember you very well. Can't believe you still have the dart after all these years! I remember that car very well. Many nights at bandimere. Do you ever go to mopars at the strip? I ran into Tom Schot? can't remember how to spell his last name a couple of years ago. Dad and I will be there this year for sure.

I sold the Dart last year, and picked up a 38 plymouth coupe. Havent missed a Thunder Mountain yet, be nice to see ya again.

Attachments

• Plymoth_015.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 157
It would be nice to see you again for sure! Do you happen to know the date for Mopars at Thunder Mountain? I would love to bring my swinger to denver for the show. Maybe dads demon will be finished up by then. Are you going to Las Vegas in april for MATS?

-
Back