Rod Run to the End of the World - WA

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody headed to the Rod Run to the End of the World at Ocean Park on the Long Beach Peninsula in Washington State??? I'm the only one headed down from our club and am looking for some Mopar folks to park with on the show field.

I've never heard of this, when is it? My car isn't on the road yet, just curious what it is?

Big two day show on the Long Beach Peninsula run by the Beach Barons. Been going on for 30 years. Beach Barons own their own show grounds (30 acres?). People start showing up Thursday and the streets are full of every kind of car you can imagine. Slow drags at Ilwaco on Friday night, Show on Saturday and Sunday. They make everybody leave the show grounds at night so there are probably 1500 hot cars running around the peninsula at night. Show is limited to car 30 years old or older, but lots of cars don't even go to the show field. If you want to get ideas for your car or just want to get juiced up and motivated to get your car done it's a great long weekend to go to.

I'm going for the first time! been wanting to go for (SERIOUSLY) 20 years. My buddy is bringing his black 70 blown 440 Cuda, I'm gonna bring a white 2013 RT Challenger. Whooo hoooo!
:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

-
Back