Roll Bar

-
Corperate office has that site blocked, could I talk you in attaching them from you person pictures off your computer? Thanks again for your time.

Lee

How about....
IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

If you need one of the rear in the trunk I can take one. Basicaly, the rears are welded to the frame one the top of the wheel well.

Thanks. Hard part was painting the bar a different colour than the car. UGH.

That figures I'm still not able to see them. I realize you've already taken time to do this twice. May I talk you in to saving the images as a jpg and send them to me as an attachment in an email? I'd really appreciate it. I just can't see images from photobucket here at work and I don't have enternet at home. Me email is [email protected]

Thanks again for your time.

Lee

I'm not able to go to that site, cause it's blocked. Sorry, I sure would like to see them. I didn't know if you could save the image and then just send them to me?

Lee

Len,

I would love to see a shot of the trunk view to see the framerail attachment points. Also, who did you buy your cage through? Thanks!

lenweiler: that looks great! i cant imagine how much time it must have taken to paint it a diferent color than the rest of the car but it looks good!

Here's the trunk. I know. Some guys bring the rear struts back further. My supplier, who also races a top sportsman car, said most guys a doing it like this.

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

-
Back