Not open for further replies.

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 98.4%
62   1   0
Contact seller
i have a set of roller rocket arms 1.5 harding shafts really good shape 250.00 obo plus the ride crossville more photos of whats on the arms 318 a 1.5 thats all on them

Attachments

• IMG_2146.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_2145.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0368.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 283
Id be interested if they are for a smallblock and not chinese junk like pro comp or prw

Id be interested if they are for a smallblock and not chinese junk like pro comp or prw

ok they are small blocks and they where purchase from a mopar dealer i purchase the car and motor from a buddy and we put in a big block so i am going by what he saids they are not prw,prk, ????

ok they are small blocks and they where purchase from a mopar dealer i purchase the car and motor from a buddy and we put in a big block so i am going by what he saids they are not prw,prk, ????

mopar dealer as in the mopar car dealership?

I can't quite see the print on these roller rockers, but they kinda look like the ones KMJ Performance sell. Their part # is KMJ0331811 and they sell for 287.64, can't really read the print on theirs either.

I can't quite see the print on these roller rockers, but they kinda look like the ones KMJ Performance sell. Their part # is KMJ0331811 and they sell for 287.64, can't really read the print on theirs either.

225.plus the ride

what are they?

thats a very good question...................... no part number only writimg on them are like i said before la 318 thats it my buddy purchase them from a mopar dealer in knoxville tenn on may 18 2010 and he pay 329.58 for them other than that i cant tell you anymore i will try and get more photos in a day or soo .................. so if they are junk or chinesssee stuff i cant tell you i don't know all i know he didn't have any problem with them , he went big block

Anybody know who is making the rocker arms for mopar?

for Mopar Performance?

Crane used to make the blue anoidized rockers for Mopar...

those rockers pictures have needle bearing where the rocker rides on the shaft. ...NONE of crane or MP every had needle bearing..

Please pay attention......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back