rough first date.....

-
Damn. Just DAMN. Caint even get poontane anymore.

Damn. Just DAMN. Caint even get poontane anymore.

A$$ will make people do some weird crap sometimes. But here is the real question, there is another guy in the car already why did he even get into it?

a Straight Talk pre-paid cellular phone, his Florida driver’s license, a gray tank top, black Dickie shorts and a pair of DC sneakers.......

Classy duds for a first date.

Nobody deserves that, but this "date" sounds more like, "hooker......"

the guy was stupid, at best he was getting sloppy thirds or so.
he is lucky, he didn't end up in a dumpster.
he showed good street smarts. lol

Aw C'mon. Who hasn't had a date go like this at least once? Or something like it.......

So let me get this straight...

Dude goes on a first date in a tank top, shorts and expensive *** punk shoes. He gets picked up by his date and SHE'S gonna take HIM to dinner even though he has $200 in his pocket.

He kind of deserved it. And I bet SHE hit on HIM too! :banghead:

I might be 19 but I guess I'm just old fashioned that way.

A$$ will make people do some weird crap sometimes. But here is the real question, there is another guy in the car already why did he even get into it?

The blood rushed from one head and into another.

Well I was kind of running with the benefit of the doubt Del...

Frankly the whole thought of prostitution is stupid... ooh brb my favorite fleetwood mac song just came on the radio!

Ok so now that the chain gang is over.

As I was saying the whole thought of prostitution is pretth damn djmb. If you gotta pay to get laid you are obviously not worthy to reproduce anyways.

Now you've probably seen my ugly mug before, god knows I ain't no looker.

In highschool I could have been going through girls pants just as quick as the cars went through the drivethrough at the wendys I worked at.

But I didn't, cause I had/have a wonderful woman who made me wait too damn long for it. And damnit hef mom has been through two maybe three guys and her dad has been through two woman since we got together. A good concrete relationship starts with love, lust comes later.

Once again, old fashioned...

-
Back