Rrrrrrr, need help on this one.

-
I’ve done column work on b bodies. Is it pretty simple to switch out the ignition harness on a 73 Dart ? As far as pulling it out and replacing it. I assume it can replaced without removing the key lock correct ?
Possibly, but, it only takes another 10 seconds to pull it at that point, so, why would that be an issue?

I’m going to address some electrical parts 1 by 1 over time just for piece of mind. I’ve researched opinions on what ECU ignition boxes people recommend for these cars. Many agree that the chrome ignition box is probably most dependable. Is this the chrome box that people tend to recommend over others ? Ignitor Standard LX-101 | eBay

I’m going to address some electrical parts 1 by 1 over time just for piece of mind. I’ve researched opinions on what ECU ignition boxes people recommend for these cars. Many agree that the chrome ignition box is probably most dependable. Is this the chrome box that people tend to recommend over others ? Ignitor Standard LX-101 | eBay
You've got to be joking...
Are you going to look for the short or what!!??...
I personally don't just throw random electrical parts at an electric problem...:realcrazy:...

You've got to be joking...
Are you going to look for the short or what!!??...
I personally don't just throw random electrical parts at an electric ...
Are you going to randomly assume I didn’t ? I do randomly throw electrical parts at problems. When those parts are original and pushing 50 years old. I fixed the issue.

Are you going to randomly assume I didn’t ? I do randomly throw electrical parts at problems. When those parts are original and pushing 50 years old. I fixed the issue.
I didn't read the part where you fix the issue? Maybe I missed something and have to read back...

Wait a minute are you saying you got it fixed and you didn't say how you did it or what it was?

Of course. I bet you can even guess why! LOL.

I love these posts. "There's nothing wrong, but it doesn't work. Please don't tell me something ain't right because I know it's fine it just doesn't work. So please tell me what to fix as long as it's nothing. By the way, get out your ouiga board to figure out what kind of car it even is."

Criminy...

-
Back