Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
I have 3, right side, (Passenger's side) disc brake spindles for the 65-72 Kelsey Hayes, disc brake system.

These are leftover, spare parts, from all the years that i was buying, rebuilding, selling, complete disc brake assemblies for the A body line of cars.

I haven't a clue anymore, who, what, why, when, where, i acquired these 3 right ones, in my rebuilding.
I have wondered whatever happened to the left's in my getting ahold of just these rights.

I recently cleaned these up in the solvent tank, soaked them off in my pail of Evaporust, to remove the surface rust from them, and then painted them up.
They are ready for installation, to be used again.

Anyway, if you have a left, and need a right, to make a pair, i have what you need, without you having to go looking for one.
Or if you have one with a spun bearing, on the spindle shaft, and yours isn't economically repairable, one of these will get you back on the road again.

$75.00 for each spindle, + whatever the FEDEX'ing will be to your zip code, + 3% Pay Pal fee.

Send me a pm if your interested, and i can give you all the rest of the necessary information.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

Attachments

• Spindles 65-72 A Body Rt. Side 004 (Small).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Spindles 65-72 A Body Rt. Side 003 (Small).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Spindles 65-72 A Body Rt. Side 002 (Small).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.
-