Rubber Bumper Placement

-

jfive

Reaction score
been looking, maybe not good enough......
i am in need of direction, more so a diagram or sorts to show me what rubber bumpers go where. i have a 1970 Swinger that i am slowly getting going again and have come to the conclusion that whomever had this car before me hated rubber bumpers because i cannot find one anywhere on the car. i have found several packs or kits on Classic Industries, but no where does it specify which ones go where. so is it "just get to sticking and see what fits?" or is there any note/papers/write up an what is what for the bumpers? i have the 1970 service manual that has a few pictured in the hood area but nothing for the rest of the car. any help would be appreciated.

J5

If you take pics of them and post them we will tell you which go where
OK, here is the first set that i got from Classic Industries. MA9819 is part number. I ***.umed it would have some sort of indication of the placement but, *** always - I am. thanks for the help...

rubber bumpers.jpg

I'm guessing middle 2 in 2nd row are for trunk but I have a different model. 3rd row is upper and lower door bumpers (Not installed but you can see the slots)

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

-
Back