-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckeely

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Rubber mounting grommets for two speed wiper motor. I have a 1972 dodge demon with a two speed wiper motor that I need new rubber grommets/bushings because mine are brittle. I need all three. Thanks for any help

I went into their online catalog and could not find wiper motor grommets any help?

Detroit Muscle Technologies has what you need
I could not find wiper motor grommets in their catalog. I will try to call them Monday my question is have you ordered those from them before maybe they just don’t show it.

I just looked and saw a 2 speed wiper motor to cowl seal. CHR2926168 which doesn't have the grommets. I had the 3 speed motor on my gtx and ordered the CHR2580927 which has the grommets incorporated into the seal. Sorry about that. Im sure they can point you in the right direction if you call. Just Googled Mopar 2 speed grommets and some came up

I just looked and saw a 2 speed wiper motor to cowl seal. CHR2926168 which doesn't have the grommets. I had the 3 speed motor on my gtx and ordered the CHR2580927 which has the grommets incorporated into the seal. Sorry about that. Im sure they can point you in the right direction if you call. Just Googled Mopar 2 speed grommets and some came up
Thank you very much and yes I will call them if someone else doesn’t come off some two speed is different than three speed Unfortunately and of course it is. Thank you again for your help

Chris I might have some on an old motor. I am about to hit the ice to play hockey but will check in morning.

Sorry Chris .. I got squirreled by an old Maico ! Lol
A7828A42-C867-4398-B3F0-48ABB86D3D1B.jpeg

Are these what you are looking for ?

70457077-B37B-4203-A6D7-2889BA5FC7D1.jpeg
070E059D-237B-47D2-AA1F-D9C889E685BF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back