Saint John N.B. cruise nights

-

hemidart1

Reaction score
He guys I head to Saint John every summer for 2 weeks and am looking for some Mopar action. Where do you guys hang out?
I'm also not opposed to going to Fredricton as I usually stay in Browns Flat anyhow.
Al.

Holy crap, somebody is actually asking about my area. I'm going to have a heart attack.
All summer long on Tuesday nights at the Coast Guard Base parking lot in downtown. It is an all makes deal. The Valley Crusiers usually have something going on out in the Kennebecasis Valley. (Rothesay/Quispamsis). If there are any all Mopars deals I have never heard of them and I have lived here my whole life. (49 years).

There is also the Atlantic Nationals up in Moncton (90 miles) in early August. They had close to 2000 cars this year. It's a big 4 day deal.

Jack

Al,
You should make your way to Moncton usually the first weekend of July for the Atlantic Nationals (2006, July 6,7,8,&9). Many many fine cars (it grows every year 1300 plus last time). I try very hard not to miss it, and I don't think I missed one yet.
I live in Dieppe, about 10 minutes away.
[email protected]

-
Back