-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparshaker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
these have new ball joints and bushings installed and have been painted. they fit a-body 73-76 lbp big ball joint spindles, they will fit 67-72 a- bodies that have been switched to lbp big ball joint spindles. i was going to switch out to lbp disc brake but found a sbp setup to use. so i don't need them. $125 + free ship to main 48 states. boxed and ready to go. any questions please ask. don't know the ball joint or bushings installed, forgot to see if they had #'s before i boxed up. these are same units for sale on ebag for $150+ship. thanks tim

Attachments

• duster repairs 001.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 364
  • duster repairs 002.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 361
do you take paypal? if so please put me second in line for them.

Hey do you still have the A-arms? I sure hope so I will take them off your hands , I bought some another person on here for my 68 ply val which I converted to disc brk and the spindle takes the big ball joint ,what he sold me was the small ball joint A-arms which I already have so I found your ad and its a better deal as well since they are new and all so please contact me asap Ray. ( Here is my email)
[email protected]
My cell # 239-285-6748
Man I hope you still got this it would be a answer to my prayers . Have a blessed day Ray

Hey do you still have the A-arms? I sure hope so I will take them off your hands , I bought some another person on here for my 68 ply val which I converted to disc brk and the spindle takes the big ball joint ,what he sold me was the small ball joint A-arms which I already have so I found your ad and its a better deal as well since they are new and all so please contact me asap Ray. ( Here is my email)
[email protected]
My cell # 239-285-6748
Man I hope you still got this it would be a answer to my prayers . Have a blessed day Ray

HI Ray,
get in line my man.........

So what do moderators do when someone violates the rules and posts their e-mail and phone number, answering the thread?

I guess we'll find out...

So what do moderators do when someone violates the rules and posts their e-mail and phone number, answering the thread?

I guess we'll find out...

i thought that rule only applied to non gold level seller's

Looks like I missed another one---put me in the long, long line.

hey guys, i've sent pm's to first 2 in line, so far no ones got back with me. so i'm going to wait til tonite around 8pm and take the next guy in line. thanks and sorry if there's been an issue with the pm's. tim

Dam. If I would have known that the parts would go to the second or third in line, I could have already reserved a place. Put me in for sloppy sixths or whatever number I am now. I figured the first in line would have snatched these up like a thief in a jewelry store.

hey guys i just responded to the PMs this is the first i have been on since this afternoon
you know how it is.... life gets in the way

i just dont want to step on 66340s toes as he may not have gotten on yet and gotten the PMs either..... but if he doesnt want them i will definitely take them

arm sold guys, thanks fabo and keith

shaker,
i'm glad to see you waited to hear from 66340 before moving on to the next guy.

as i said some of us dont live on here and need an adequate amount of time to be able to respond when we request to buy something from a member.

shaker,
i'm glad to see you waited to hear from 66340 before moving on to the next guy.

as i said some of us dont live on here and need an adequate amount of time to be able to respond when we request to buy something from a member.

I agree, it is fair to give them a couple of days to respond. I think that after three days and no reply, then you move on to the next guy. Glad to see the first reply got them.

I could have been second in line, but figured only a fool would let this one get by, so I didn't post.

Where and how did you get these in the first place? Would they have any more for those of us who didn't get them?

I agree, it is fair to give them a couple of days to respond. I think that after three days and no reply, then you move on to the next guy. Glad to see the first reply got them.

I could have been second in line, but figured only a fool would let this one get by, so I didn't post.

Where and how did you get these in the first place? Would they have any more for those of us who didn't get them?

there is a company that sells them on Ebay, unfortunately last time i contacted them they only had drivers sides in stock and didnt know when they were going to get the passengers sides in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back