Salmon fishing bounty. Pics

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife's favorite cat died on Sunday so she has really been down in the dumps this week. She had mentioned that she wanted to go fishing in a new spot I have been going to the last couple of weeks. So, I took the day off work and took her fishing to get her into a better mood. We were out for a while and she caught 2 Landlocked Salmon. For those that don't know what a landlocked is, it is an Atlantic Salmon that never goes to sea. It stays in the lake where it was born or stocked. The smaller of the 2 is 15 inches long and the larger one is 21 3/4 inches long and weighs just over 3 lbs. She had a ball today and it sure helped her mood. Here she is with her catch.

Jack

Attachments

• mini-mini-DSCI0008.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 161
  • mini-mini-DSCI0009.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 171
She looks like a sweetheart. Tell her from one cat person to another, I am sorry for her loss. Nice catch.

Bless her hart Jack :glasses7: and I bet it was good to get away and enjoy some quality time with your wife, my favorite dish right there :blob::blob: Yummy!!

Tell your wife I'm sorry for her loss. Losing a pet sucks!

Good job on putting a smile on her face!! Looks like she had some fun.

Good call Jack! Nothing better than a great day of fishing. I know it puts a smile on my face every time.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved cat. Pets are like family. Its always hard to lose something so close to you. You have my condolences.

Sorry for your loss and congrats on the catch. Even a bad day of fishin can lift the spirits but a good day does wonders :)

-
Back