Saying Hi but not really new

-

Jason96R

Reaction score
I was a member of this site almost when it first started. I never posted much and have just now come back.

I have a 69 Barracuda 383 formula S which I've owned since 1999. Right now it has a well built 360 but I am looking for a 383 to put in the car. Either way it's my car and I love the power and the fun the 4 speed gives me, original auto.

Right now it's at the bodyshop in which I've been given the opportunity to get alot of bodywork and a really nice paintjob done for $2800 I just have to do and learn to do alot of the work myself.

Well just thought I'd say hello and with some help can be taught to post pics of the cars progress, work will start Monday.

From member #14836 to member #11, welcome back.

I'll have to try post pics later as they are on my phone. Let me see if I can remember my engine stats I had financial problems for awhile and could do nothing with the car.

360 bored 60 over
Crank 10 over
KB hypertunic 10 or 10.5:1 pistons
Heads 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust J headed but heads are my engine builders forte I have flow numbers on my computer
Crane 1.6 roller rockers
9.8:1 compression kept it so could run on pump gas
Rings gapped for nitrous- planned to race at one point
MP 292/509 cam
M1 Single plane
Demonsizzler custom TQ- when secondaries open WOW
Accel Dual Point race distributor custom curved

4 speed
8 3/4 4.10 suregrip

I know it's an odd build but I wanted to make power but the old school way iron heads, TQ, points, old school cam grind.

Thanks for the replies guys. Tomorrow I'm heading down to the bodyshop to show a pic of my progress, LOL.

So far I'm doing all the work myself I started Monday though I haven't had much time. Still have to pull some trim off and then will be ready to do some grinding.

-
Back